Monday, March 20, 2017

3/20

Today I was thinking about what to title my masthead. I really wanted to name it Saddle Up, but sadly, that magazine already exists. Although that name is already taken, I got many ideas from that magazine. Their table of contents inspired me to put "Equine Nutrition" in my magazine. I've been feeling a little unmotivated considering that spring break is right around the corner and I leave to Tallahassee this weekend to visit my future college, so it's been a little hard for me to focus on this project. I feel like once I have the pictures that I have been looking forward to, I will feel more motivated to think about my title and everything that goes with it. Although I wish that could be done, I cannot leave anything to the last minute and I have to slap some sense into myself and really focus on the cover page's title and selling line.


No comments:

Post a Comment