Friday, March 31, 2017

3/31

I am having such a hard time using Joomag. It wont allow me to move the heading to the side, I mean i'm sure there's a way but I can't quite figure out how. The black of the heading clashes with the color of the horse and if i make it white, it just does not look good with the background. I think I am going to ask my friends for help on how to use this website because I am struggling and I am just wasting so much time.

I also tried to make a table of contents, but I am just not happy with the results, I really like the font that I am using but, honestly, this joomag website is giving me a major headache and this process should be fun. It is so hard to align everything and to make everything the same size. I need to find something new to use ASAP..

No comments:

Post a Comment