Wednesday, March 29, 2017

3/29

Oh my god guys, I am so happy with todays results. I LOVE my camera. Today was such a beautiful day. Second time's a charm?? These pictures are gonna be amazing for my magazine. I think I already have the one for my cover photo decided and everything.

My dad and I were cracking up as we watched my friend, Jordyn, struggle through the fear that she had for these horses. I am so thankful for her, she did amazing. I could tell that it was difficult for her to be able to pose naturally with the horses because she was so afraid to even be near them, so at first it was a little hard and funny but she got a hang of it and everything came out perfect!!!

I figured you guys would want to see her reaction at first, lol!!
But then later on, there was a connection between her and the horse and it made the photoshoot go by a lot smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment