Tuesday, March 28, 2017

3/28

My father has finally arrived. Right now it is 8AM and I am waiting for my dad to give me the thumbs up to go to his farm and start these pictures. I have zero time to waste as this project is soon coming to an end and all I have is ideas but no actual content!! I will be posting pictures today but I have a feeling that not much will be done since it is raining like crazy outside so we will see what happens.


Well im back.. Today was a little disappointing. I can honestly say that I got no pictures that i would want to put in my magazine. Oh i forgot to mention that one of my friends agreed to be my model as long as she didn't actually have to ride the horse, but unfortunately, she couldn't come today and I couldn't waste another day, but regardless, it was still a waste #sad

It was such an ugly day and this is the only picture that i got that could maybe work for my magazine, this is my dads friend who came to help with the project. I was not very pleased with the background so the next time I go, I will go further into the farm so it gives off more of a nature look.


I thought maybe it would be cool to put in a picture of the horse being washed, but this guy ruined it by holding a cigarette. I can't put that in my FINAL project. That's absurd!!!


I am going to try again tomorrow... This time with my model.  Fingers crossed that all goes well and that it is sunny outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment